Otto Frey – Managing Director
Based on 30 years of profound experiences in diecasting business, DCS is fully committed to provide technical and economical solutions to its customer- partners for actively contributing to their sustainable success – customers either deciding on an extension or reduction of their production capacities by a lowcost/high productivity investment -
or partners looking for an efficient and proactive management of their diecasting projects.
DCS – founded in 2012
DCS was founded in 2012 and financially based on capital of a group of Swiss industrial investors.
President and Co-Owner is Otto Frey, an experienced and successful manager of international diecasting businesses over more than 30 years. His record of successful build-ups shows leading diecasting organizations in Switzerland, Poland and Turkey.
Based on his profound technology experiences in modern diecasting gained over years he is one of the first in class senior project managers for the implementation of demanding new projects and build-up of efficient production structures.
DCS is relying on an unmatched network of experienced international top professionals in state of the art diecasting with specific skills in:
- Process design and optimization
- Management of projects in implementation
- Casting layouts and -concepts for specific parts
- Tooling design and tool manufacturing
- Implementation of new technologies
- Production structures for high volume production
- Sourcing of high performing production equipments
- System integration of complex production cells with turn-key ready implementation
- Performance boosting refurbishment technologies for used equipments
- Customized and optimized production solutions
First Officer is Michael Frey, educated as a Captain in Business aviation and Mechanical Engineer with more than 10 years experience in Diecasting business. As a Project Manager Michael is responsible for the development and implementation of DCS’s Machinery Projects from first customer contact until turn-key ready commissioning of the completed production cells incl. trainings. Technically competent and multilingual, he is managing DCS’s Service Centers and an international network of specialists, engaged in projects all over Europe.